Did you know that after every 100,000 miles (on your vehicle) it's highly recommended to get a tune-up?
With Tune-ups, we remove and replace a variety of items. Here is the list of the items replaced with a tune-up:
- Spark Plugs
- Spark Plug Wire Set
- Distributor Caps
- Distributor Rotors
- Fuel Filter
Along with getting your oil changed at Ray's, you also get a FREE full safety inspection and who doesn't love free stuff?!
Here is a list of the things our mechanics go through during your FREE full safety inspection:
- Our technicians make sure all your fluids are okay. If they aren't, we add more to make them full.
- We check the ball joints, tie rods and sway bar links.
- Make sure your brake system in your vehicle is road safe.
- Check your struts & shocks and the control arm bushings.
- We check your wheel bearings and tires to make sure that your vehicle is road safe.
- The exhaust system
- Our technicians check your u-joints and CV-joints.
- They also check to make sure that your turn signals and head lights, tail lights and brake lights are all working properly.